An Amazing Franchise Opportunity to get you started in the sign industry!
WHY THE SIGN INDUSTRY?
- Multi Billion Dollar Industry (estimates vary from $8B-$11B depending on source)
- The sign industry is a business to business (B2B) service. Sign and graphics companies overwhelmingly serve other business clients rather than individual retail consumers.
- The customer is typically a professional individual in a management, administrative, or ownership position within the business they represent.
- Business hours are typically along the lines of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Many sign companies are located in a retail location for easy access and high visibility, and yet are providing a business to business service with non-retail hours.
- The industry continues to adapt to new technology, yet ownership isn’t required to have highly technical expertise
- Multiple organizations provide significant resources for training and ongoing education.
- The industry has historically weathered down markets or recessions quite well.
- Signs and graphics are a “need” for businesses, not a luxury or indispensable expense.
- Highly fragmented industry – no one dominant company within the industry, allowing independents and franchises alike to succeed in various markets across the country!
Unlike any other sign franchise, we have created an Around the Town Signs franchise opportunity that can be run from your own home or a small office location! This will keep your overhead lower and your profit margins higher.
Our team creates effective graphic designs and signage for all types of businesses, from custom banners to point-of-purchase signage to vehicle graphics. We have the expertise and resources to fill almost any signage need. Whether it’s banners, building signs, vehicle graphics, or signs for store windows, walls, doors or floors, we use the very latest computer-aided sign-making systems and techniques to design and create high-impact, cost effective signs that get our clients results.
Our knowledge and investment in quality equipment and products, combined with the training we provide in sales and installation, will allow you to generate an incredible income without the high cost and overhead associated with most franchise opportunities. We will train you in marketing and developing local relationships to meet your customers sign and graphics needs across a broad spectrum of products from business cards, basic banners, vehicle wraps, outside signage and dynamic digital signage.
Around the Town Signs has established an A rating on several consumer sites and is only seeking individuals that will strive to maintain these high standards.
There is always a need to communicate to customers through signage, be it lawn signs, banners, dynamic digital or newer technologies, we are at the leading edge of these technologies which represent strong on-going sales opportunities for you in your market area.
Beginning with a comprehensive five day training program in Florida and additional follow up support in your very own market, our training resources include: Business Planning, Operations, Financial & Personnel management, Marketing, Point-of-Sale, Sign Design, Production & Subcontracting, Annual workshops, on-line ordering and other training opportunities to help you succeed as an Around the Town Signs location.
Investment/Cost of Ownership:
Unlike most franchise sign business opportunities with high priced investments and the requirement to lease or purchase a location to operate your business in while expecting a percentage of all gross sales, the opportunity we offer is much more reasonable and attractive for a savvy entrepreneur. With Around the Towns Signs, after your initial territory purchase, we only ask for a monthly fixed fee which will not increase when your sales and profits do. Our goal is your success and growth in your market, and we will do our part to see that you are not only happy to pay your royalty fee but feel that it is money well spent to be a part of our Nationwide network.
Call or click here and fill out our contact form today for additional information on how you can join our team as the next Around the Town Signs location.
“Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sale”
1. Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales
a. This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 14 countries and 15 US states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The countries are Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada (provinces of Alberta and Ontario), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, Spain, and the United States of America. The US states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
b. This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
c. OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS AT www.corp.ca.gov A SPECIAL FORM HAS TO BE FILED IN CALIFORNIA IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THIS EXEMPTION.
2. Around the Town Signs is NOT offering franchises in states that Around the Town Signs is not approved.